The accelerated evolution of the digital technologies is reflected in all the social, professional fields, also playing an important part in the personal life of each of us. The facilities it offers are undeniable, but the limits or possible risks that their use implies must also be known. Education, as a fundamental activity, strongly rooted in the social realities, has been trying to keep up with all these changes in the recent years, including those in the sphere of new communication technologies. Their introduction into all forms of activities, from the formal to the informal ones or those unfolded in a non -formal environment and at all levels or age categories, implies the observance of some psychological and pedagogical principles.
The theme we are proposing for no. 1/2018 of the Annals of the University of Craiova, Psychology-Pedagogy series (ISSN 1582-313X), edited by the Department for Teaching Staff Training, through the Center for Psycho-pedagogical Research (CCPP), is the Digital Age Education.
Your works need to be original, theoretical or practical, experimental, reviews that can provide answers, solutions to the following aspects of training in the context of digital technology exploitation:
- Digital Training vs. classical training
- The Psychological Perspective of Digital Communication
- The ”native digital” generation – the psycho-sociological approach
- Methodological aspects of the use of digital technologies in teaching and learning
- Implications of digital technologies in school / class management / leadership
- Numerical humanities from the point of view of cooperation, course designing, passage of heritage, values, culture, in general
- Educational paradigms of numerical humanities, multimodal formulas of reading and drafting.
The sections will run as follows:
Theoretical approaches – revisited and new perspectives; Educational practice – new perspectives; Research laboratory; History of pedagogy; Comparative pedagogy; Computer- assisted teaching and Varia.
For more information, please visit the website of the Centre for Psycho-pedagogical Research (the Romanian acronym CCPP) https://dppdccppcraiova.wordpress.com/publicatii/, and the page of the publication: http://aucpp.ro/.
Editors in-chief: Associate Professor Florentina MOGONEA, PhD, University of Craiova, Associate Professor Alexandrina Mihaela POPESCU, PhD, University of Craiova
Editors: Associate Professor Florentin-Remus MOGONEA, PhD, Associate Professor Ecaterina Sarah FRĂSINEANU, PhD, Associate Professor Vali ILIE, PhD, Associate Professor Mihaela Aurelia ŞTEFAN, PhD, Associate Professor Aurel Pera, PhD, Senior Lecturer Emil LAZĂR, PhD, Senior Lecturer Răzvan Alexandru CĂLIN, PhD, Junior Lecturer Oprea Valentin BUŞU, PhD.
- Cecilia CONDEI, Professeur des universités, HDR, Université de Craiova, Roumanie
- Sigolène COUCHOT-SCHIEX, Maître de conférences, HDR, LIRTES EA 7313, Université Paris-Est Créteil, France
- Caroline GOSSIEAUX, Responsable de formation, Université de Pau et des Pays de
- Miron IONESCU, Professor, PhD, Babeş-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Aoife LEAHY, PhD, Independent Researcher, Editor ESSE Messenger, Dublin, Ireland
- Monique LEBRUN-BROSSARD, Professeure émérite, HDR, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
- Agnès LEROUX-BÉAL, Maître de conférences, HDR, UFR LCE, Université de Paris Nanterre, France
- Marin MANOLESCU, Professor, PhD, University of Bucharest, Romania
- Deborah MEUNIER, Maître de conférences, Université de Liège, Belgique
- Ioan NEACŞU, Professor, PhD, University of Bucharest, Romania
- Armela PANAJOTI, Associate Professor, PhD, “Ismail Qemali” University of Vlora, Albania
- Titela VÎLCEANU, Associate Professor, PhD, University of Craiova, Romania
- Ana VUJOVIC, Maître de conférences, Faculté de Formation des maîtres, Université de Belgrade; Serbie
Editorial secretary: Associate Professor Florentina MOGONEA, PhD.
Requests for the original typewritten papers
Paper length: 10 – 15 pages, in MS Word; reviews, conference reports, reading notes: 2-4 pages. We accept only papers in English or French. The papers will be evaluated by 2 independent reviewers, in the blind Peer-Review system.
The assessment of the studies will take into account the following aspects: the perspective of the research; the novelty of the issue approached and its theoretical substantiation; the design of the research; the methodology of the research; the results obtained; the consistency and relevance of the discussions and of the interpretations; the consistency of the conclusions; the relevance and timeliness of the bibliography.
An author can contribute up to two papers, provided they fit into different sections of the volume. We only accept studies where the maximum number of authors is 2. In this case, the contact author shall be indicated.
Text formatting – top: 2 cm, bottom: 2 cm, left: 2 cm, right: 2 cm, heading: 2 cm, footing: 0 cm, page size: B5 (17 cm x 24 cm), Times New Roman, 11 pt, spacing – single 1 (please see the Template). Citations of bibliography and webography shall be done in accordance the APA Publication Manual (American Psychological Association), the 6th edition.
An Abstract of maximum 250 words and 3-5 key words shall be provided alongside the paper. Please send your contributions to: firstname.lastname@example.org, submission deadline: 15.06.2018.
Editors in chief,
Associate Professor Florentina Mogonea, PhD
Associate Professor Alexandrina Mihaela Popescu, PhD