The papers will be evaluated by 2 independent reviewers, not affiliated with the same institution, in the blind Peer-Review system.
In the review process, the evaluators take into account the following criteria:
-the article’s theme fits into the profile of the magazine or theme recommended for that number;
– The theme is original;
– The style is scientific, coherent, logical, argumentative, reflexive;
– The author respects the recommended structure and technical details regarding the study writing.
Following the review, the editorial staff may take one of the following decisions:
– accept publication of the article, without revisions;
– accept the publication of the article, with minor revisions.
– rejection of the article.
In each of the three situations, the author is informed by email about the outcome of the evaluation and any observations, comments and recommendations of the reviewers.
The authors are required to send the modified study by the date they have been communicated by their chief editors or by the number publishers.
The maximum period of time between the manuscript submission and the final decision should not exceed 3 months.
For further information on the assessment criteria you can download the Review Form.
The final decision regarding any paper publication belongs to the Editors-in-Chief. The publishers are required to ensure the transparency of the assessment act in terms of the criteria applied and the reasoning of the decision.