Your works need to be original papers, basic research papers and, more particularly, applied research papers, essays, book reviews and interviews so as to strengthen the experienced and researchers’ sense of belonging to this community of practice, and enhance a most interactive cross-fertilization of ideas.
The assessment of the studies will take into account the following aspects: the perspective of the research; the novelty of the issue approached and its theoretical substantiation; the design of the research; the methodology of the research; the results obtained; the consistency and relevance of the discussions and of the interpretations; the consistency of the conclusions; the relevance and timeliness of the bibliography.
Requests for the original typewritten papers:
- Chapters or sections should be designated with arabic numerals and subsections with small letters.
- Page size: B5 (17 cm x 24 cm)
- up: 2 cm
- down: 2 cm
- left: 2 cm
- right: 2 cm
- Spacing: single
- the body text: to the left and to the right
- the title of the article: alignment to the middle
- the titles of the paragraphs: alignment to the left with 1 cm
- the title of the article: TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 BOLD
- the names of the authors: TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 BOLD and bellow the title
- position, academic title, institutional affiliation, email address, corresponding author – TIMES NEW ROMAN 10 as Footnote
- the titles of the paragraphs: TIMES NEW ROMAN 11 BOLD
- the abstract (maximum length: 250 words) and keywords (3-5 key words): in ITALICS 11 and bellow the name(s)
- the main text: TIMES NEW ROMAN 11 with the paragraphs aligned with the first letter of the titles
- Citations of bibliography and webography shall be done in accordance the APA Publication Manual (American Psychological Association), the 6th
Paper length: 10 – 15 pages, in MS Word; book reviews, conference reports, reading notes: 2-4 pages.
We accept only papers in English or French
For details see the template link.
Manuscripts for publication, should be submitted to e-mail address: email@example.com